Friday, September 24, 2010

Walter's Easter Photo Shoot

As promised in my last post, here are the pictures from Walter's first Easter.  He's about a month or so old here and these pictures were taken about a month before I was able to pick him up and bring him home.  I love his "airplane ears" in the first picture, as well as his squinty eyes in the last picture, which seem to show that he's so over this photo session.  What a little grump!

Look at all that baby bunny fat!
He could be a Cadbury Egg bunny.
Is this over yet?
Many thanks to his breeder, Terry, of KNT Trail Rabbitry for providing me with these pictures - and so quickly, too! She and her family have since decided to no longer breed rabbits, but still have some available kits in the nursery.  If you live in the Maryland/DC/Northern Virginia area, I highly recommend Terry and her rabbits.

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! Thank you and Walter is so adorable. I'm so happy for him! I really hope to find good homes for my last litter. They are lionlops so will stay small and fluffy. They are off the cuteness chart! I'll have to try and put a video up this weekend of them hopping around in the grass in their bunny pen. :o)

    ReplyDelete